EPWORTH KNOWLEDGE BANK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting content to Epworth Knowledge Bank (EKB), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In consideration of your acceptance of these terms and conditions, Epworth agrees to accept the submission of content from you into the EKB and to make that content available to EKB users.
If you have any queries in relation to these terms and conditions, please contact the Epworth library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EKB means Epworth Knowledge Bank, a web-based, centralised digital repository operated by Epworth;
- Epworth means Epworth Foundation ABN 97 420 694 950;
- Content means material You are authorised to submit to the EKB, typically as the author or co-author of the material;
- You means the person submitting Content to the EKB.
Terms and Conditions
- You grant Epworth a non-exclusive, perpetual, world-wide, royalty-free, transferable, assignable and sub-licensable licence to deposit, store, create and convert the Content for publication in the EKB and to allow registered users of the EKB to download and use the Content for personal and non-commercial use.
- You warrant that You are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on the basis that the Content is your original work and You own all intellectual rights and moral rights in the Content or, if the Content is not your original work, You are authorised by the owner of the rights to submit the Content and to grant the licence to Epworth under clause 1.
- You warrant that, in accepting and publishing the Content in the EKB, Epworth will not infringe the intellectual property rights or moral rights of any person and that the Content will not breach any laws, and You agree that in accepting the Content for publication in the EKB, Epworth does not accept any liability for unauthorised or inappropriate Content.
- You acknowledge that Epworth has no obligation to accept and publish the Content in the EKB.
- Epworth may in its discretion remove the Content from the EKB at any time and You may request removal of the Content from the EKB at any time. On removal of the Content from the EKB, the licence granted to Epworth by You in clause 1 will be at an end.
- Epworth will not be liable to You or to any third party for the loss of Content from the EKB.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.